Myth 1: Liberals are not in denial
– Small ‘l’ liberals are the #NewDenial when it comes to climate action.
Myth 2: Republicans are still more to blame
– In the west, the climate-concerned and unconcerned have similar ecological footprints.
Myth 3: Renewable energy can replace fossil fuels
– This article was published in 2014. The fallacy of this myth is as correct now as it was then.
Myth 4: The coming “Knowledge Economy” will be a low-energy economy
– Now it’s the Green Economy – business as usual painted green.
Myth 5: We can reverse Global Warming without changing our current lifestyles
– On a severely damaged planet, ‘lifestyles’ will inevitably change.
Myth 6: There is nothing I can do
– Collapse is a process not a switch. There is a lot to be done between now and the end of global modern techno-industrial civilisation. #JustCollapse